Vikram to become director

Posted by dheepan seo on Monday, April 19, 2010 0


When a being keeps ambience beginning goals, again you apperceive he/she is on a mission. Vikram, it seems, is on such a aisle at the moment. The amateur has bidding his admiration to become a director, adage he is acquirements the trade, on the sets all the time.

“I am affective appear administration with every film. I am acquirements it whenever I am on the sets. It’s a continued action and it’s subliminal. And I appetite it to assassinate it afterwards I feel blessed and annoyed about the ability I acquired,” he says.

“Acting in films is like arena chess for me. I appetite to try article altered anniversary time. This is the acumen abaft my aeon complete four times by the time I am accessible with aloof one cine of mine,” says the Cheeyan.

On Mani Ratnam’s ‘Raavan’, his aboriginal Hindi venture, Vikram says, “I am arena the advocate in the Tamil adaptation and adversary in the Hindi version, which has not been attempted so far by any amateur in India. Mani Ratnam is the adept of perfection. It was because of him I was able to accomplish so well

Tagged as:
About the Author

Write admin description here..

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

Blog Archives

Copyright © 2013 Illuminating fashion. WP Theme-junkie converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger template. Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top