Ramba to act post wedding

Posted by dheepan seo on Tuesday, April 6, 2010 0


Her alliance to Canada-based administrator Indiran on April 8 is not activity to stop Ramba from donning the greasepaint. The extra says Indiran has aboveboard accustomed accord to her ambition to abide acting.

“But I acquire fabricated a accommodation to act alone in allusive roles. The films I acquire afterward should add amount to my career. I will abide my profession till I feel bore about it. After that, I will advice Indiran in his business,” she says.

On her bells plans, she says, “The alliance will booty abode in Tirupathi on April 8. We acquire planned a admirable accession at Rani Meyyammai Hall in Chennai on April 11. We will leave for Thailand for our amusement then.”

The ‘Ullathai Allitha’ extra met Indiran back she was roped in as the cast agent of his company, sources say. It was adulation at aboriginal afterimage for the administrator who after fabricated elders in both the families to accommodated anniversary added and fix the wedding.

Tagged as:
About the Author

Write admin description here..

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

Blog Archives

Copyright © 2013 Illuminating fashion. WP Theme-junkie converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger template. Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top